Thursday, July 12, 2018

turn this silver into GOLD. prays (me!) sandra, tvgp

  God I love this selfie!

***

I said to my sexy, I said without a smile, "see this silver here   -it opens about a dozen traumatic memories

but I am immune to their negative effects"

***

write about now is when my spiritual training really starts paying off; yielding great results, because when I was brushing my teeth, and in the mirror noticed..

prior to my spiritual training, I would have maybe said,  "God Damn it"  and been all preoccupied with worry, concern, fear...  dread..

but that thought; none of those thoughts,  even entered my mind

write away,  

and especially after so recently watching Joyce Meyer, and revisiting her lessons on finding the treasures in your trials

write away, I looked at it and said, "GOD BLESS IT"    /but with the same tone people say God Damn it.

anyway,

I had all my silver covered in white, via some cosmetic dentistry many years ago..

and apparently   -well,  some white has gone missing. I did not feel it when it happened, I just noticed when I brushed my teeth

and I have not even been to a dentist since...   2005?      when you are living under the poverty line, job here, job there,  -no medical/dental benefits of any kind for a decade +

being able to see a dentist for 6 months check-ups isn't something you budget for; at least I sure didn't.      brush, occasionally floss, rinse with 6 benefits in 1 listerine; keep prayin'

see a dentist only in the case of an emergency; only if you absolutely have to

and "Thank You! Jesus"    -I haven't had to

***

but,  -if you read me; if you've read me for any length

you understand about cerebral hyperlinks    -and so here are just a few, of who knows how many, which opened when I noticed the white, which was cosmetically covering my silver   - was gone:

Mouth Full of Silver
https://shesayswithasmile.blogspot.com/search?q=20+cavities

Bruce Allen
https://shesayswithasmile.blogspot.com/search?q=bruce+allen


Silver Bullets
https://shesayswithasmile.blogspot.com/search?q=silver+bullets

Mom~mosa
https://shesayswithasmile.blogspot.com/search?q=mom%7Emosa

The Book of Eli & Hostess Cupcakes

Why I cried all the way home

Green mile cable man

Identify! Identify! Identify!

He Has A Name

LSR

and there are more, but that is sufficient.

***

also, I have a couple memories  -which lean positive,  -84 charing cross road, and Helene with her dental issues..

and this one:  Meet Lilly, and then Jan and Larry Brown   (one of my personal favorites from when I was writing for the patch)

makes me smile.    ~writers.

***

anyway, when I took the selfie which I knew would accompany this post

I cropped it and flipped it upside down

"AWESOME! THANK YOU JESUS!"    -because, in thumbprint size, from a specific distance and specific angle

it looks to me, like two hands are cradling a small eyeless face, with its mouth stretched wide open, -leaning back in a dental chair, preparing for work to be done  -and appears to be a person with an oversized adams apple   -and something about it also reminds me of the famous, the scream, painting



anyway..

as an artist, a writer, a survivor

there is an internal thing that happens, and the feeling, if I try to describe it

if I use words,   -perfect!   like, I have just landed the exact write picture to capture and express and complement my post.  I am very pleased.   very pleased with this selfie.

***

"Dear Jesus..   Turn this silver into gold"    -I love you,   amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home