Thursday, January 25, 2018

So Sorry Russell.. from (me!) sandra, tvgp


you know how I like my day~dreams

/hot and sunny side up

and my first year at alden lane..   I wont tell how many times, while I was ringin' this up, or packin'  plants in boxes, I would imagine him

my Russell Crowe..  

just randomly showing up at alden lane to surprise (me!).   I won't go into details, but
it put a smile on my face, 

and, several occasions I returned from my power-nap-lunches, and my co-worker friend Daniel would say, "dreamin' about Russell again?"

"what gives it away..."

anyway, 

I had the great pleasure of telling Daniel..  " now!  instead of my imaginary encounters with Russell Crowe..  I have a very real Robert!"

and, so, just yesterday,   -that was my day~dream:

"so sorry Russell..    you're too late.   you missed your window of opportunity..."

and it re-flashed in my mind:   how, long ago, that one time, I searched the internet and saw a picture of his former wife

so sensational looking! plus enormously talented..

and I have my fair share of delusions, to be sure, but being on that scale is not one of them..

but playfully, what could I say.. to someone like Russell Crowe, that could make me sound even remotely worth a glance?....

~and that's when I came up with my new word:

"Verve~vacious!"

Do you have your word yet?
Your lucky number?
Your favorite quote?

***

A favorite plant?

I had a fresh opportunity myself, unpacking plants and pricing very recently to behold again, my personal favorite:  I just think this plant..   it is the most beautiful houseplant ive ever seen!  and while I was in Ruthie's Room, I had the great pleasure of first hand witnessing how it was a show-stopper for other customers too



and close by giving a public "thank you!" to google
for reminding me:

"Happy Birthday Virginia Woolf!"

In Jesus',  is in my living stream of consciousness,  name...   amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home