Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Miraculous Recovery a prayer/testimony by (me!) sandra, tvgp



as is true with any long time, good and true friend/family member...   you develop short-cuts between each other, ways of communicating large amounts of information/emotion with just a few words, or even no words, by mere glance

and I pray using these short forms of communication which I will share with you.

so, in my prayer, when I pray, a miraculous recovery for..   [so n so people]

what I am saying, in its longer, /but still shorter, form is this

Dear Jesus, for this mother/daughter I have learned about  -I am praying a miraculous recovery

the likes I have witnessed myself between my dad, and my brother

I am witness!

and anytime I learn of a broken relationship, especially between family members..   I provide this testimony

do not give up hope for things to turn around.  do not give up hope.

with my dad, and my brother..    I have to go back lots of years, but the dates/times do not so much matter

what does matter

is that for a large number of years, many years ago, they became estranged from one another; the relationship was broken; very

to the point, that when my dad had triple bypass surgery, I remember being on the phone with my brother,  -pleading really..

figure it out, talk to him..   call him, do something..   my God he is in the hospital..

but even under those circumstances, the hurt was too deep for a re-connection of any kind.

and I confess here..    I did give up hope.

that pain must be very deep...

and now,  -fast forward how many years?!  I don't know..

but eventually they did re-communicate..   they talked...   they forgave..

and not only did they patch up their father/son relationship, but they went to Alaska together..

to Ireland together

and as I write this, they talk more to each other   -daily!

than my sister and I talk to our dad   -which averages weekly.


it is so beautiful!  so wonderful to see how they are today vs.  a long number of years ago

I think they serve as powerful testimony for anyone estranged from a family member write now...


miraculous repairs can, and do happen.  I am a direct witness!

and I have learned of a few very sad estrangements between family members lately with personal friends/aquaintenances...    and I know they exist globally, have and always will..

but that is my prayer, for the names of people I am holding directly in my heart, when I prayed this morning to Jesus

I need only say,  a miraculous recovery for...      and then I actually have a longer prayer, but which is just accumulated short-cut prayers..

and then I let it go..

cast all my cares..

this is the day the Lord has made...   and I go re-joyce in it

hallelujah & amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home