Friday, December 22, 2017

Pragmatic Christmas Prayer by (me!) sandra, tvgp


The opportunity to become over-stressed and over-whelmed   -to lose sight of the real reason for the season, to confuse priorities, to accumulate long term debt to meet the unrealistic expectations of one day

-very high.    

***

so, before I even left the house yesterday, I sat down with Jesus..   telepathically

  -k, Jesus..

here is my Christmas budget:       /and by 'budget' I of course mean...  the amount of credit remaining open on my two credit cards

here is the list of people I want/need/get to buy gifts for:    /which would be way longer if I had more money, or more credit.. but, leans, under my current circumstances, towards immediate family 

here is the amount of time I have today to get the job done; and the amount of energy   

-and, "thank you!" for both by the way...    time and energy   -and for my family..   and for credit..

etc.

  -there will be traffic.    -there will be lines.     -there will be crowds..

please help.   I love you!   Happy Birthday!   Peace on Earth.  Goodwill    amen.

***

and, I was centered enough, that every stress was put on hold, and I was able to prioritize correctly! by having lunch and dessert, and a wonderful, good, long in-person visit with my daughter..


and I may not have the best track record when it comes to money.. but the record will show,  -when it comes to how/when/where I invest my time and energy..

my R.O.I's  are  awesome!   "Thank You!"  Jesus...     

and now I will Re-Joyce..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home