Saturday, December 16, 2017

I Can Talk Write. by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I may knot bee the best speller, but I sure no-how to talk write.

***

-because it has long been believed that the illiterate among us, are somehow inferior to those who can read and write

~well,

I've never had a conversation with an illiterate person who had to interrupt our dialogue to inquire

"I'm so sorry, but by that do you mean, like..  apart or detached from others; separate; distinct?    Or do you mean, like..  careful about respecting privacy?"

Based on my life experiences, it is the literate among us, who seem to need for us to slow down, who require a great deal more explaining time and attention to unnecessary detail in order to comprehend, understand and move forward... 

When it comes to communicating, is not the most important thing to know, hear and act on,
what someone

1.  Has in mind as a purpose or intention

2.  Quantifies midway between two extremes

3.  Has as available resources

4.  Does with their angry dispostion

***

  in Jesus,  -hears- your prayers, -knows- what's in your heart's  -name.

Hal-Lay-Loo-Yuh! And..   A-min!   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home