Saturday, August 19, 2017

You cannot change a closed mind; open first. by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Notes:

When I wrote, every fake flower has authentic roots, it has to do with originally genuine things/thoughts/actions being copied/appropriated

and it has, at other times, to do with identifying pathways/formulas/

-reverse engineering when you want to achieve same result..  what steps lead to...?    duplicate.

and so, upon exposure to people with racist, supremist, evil, violent ways of thinking, believing and behaving..

This potentially showcases what I believe is, and regard as,  one of the most remarkable accomplishments in human history

Changing hearts and minds.

And it is crucial to identify the difference.  heart/mind.   And it is crucial to accomplish it in that order..  heart first.. mind will follow..

And even more important to understand

You cannot change a closed heart or closed mind.

They must be opened first!    Otherwise all effort/energy is a waste of valuable time

The best analogy:   I cannot post/share a picture on my blog, from my phone photo gallery...   even though I can see it...

In order to share

I must first open the blog platform...    once it is open..

Now we can share.

And I just know..    this is analogous to how human minds.. hearts..

And so..

Conversions.  -from filled with hate and evil and bent on destruction..  with a hard heart and closed mind..

To overflowing with love and goodness, bent on serving humanity, with an open heart and open mind...

The seemingly impossible...  

Saint Paul comes to mind..    what a conversion! 

But actually within my life time, I've watched enough interviews, documentaries, testimonies to know it happens way more than we realize.

It is already proven possible..

But..  reverse engineering these conversions..     testimonies,  of the here and now..     people who have lived out the experience..  

We sure could use a double dose of those testimonies in the news today.

***

for the successful opening of closed hearts and minds..

for conversions from hate to love...

for conversions from...  toxic narcissistic supremacy..  to

Humanitarianism.

It has, it does, it can and will continue to happen... 

And we should recognize and celebrate these conversions with more fanfare than the 4th of july.

***

In Jesus.. God's Chosen Servant's, name...

Matthew 12:18-21

"Look at my servant, whom I have chosen.
He is my beloved, who pleases me.

I will put my Spirit upon him,
and he will proclaim justice to the nations.

He will not fight or shout
or raise his voice in public,

He will not crush the weakest reed
or put out a flickering candle.

Finally, he will cause justice to be victorious

And HIS NAME will be THE HOPE

of ALL THE WORLD.

***

amen & amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home