Tuesday, July 18, 2017

STATUS of my JEEP BLUE SEE..

appreciate you asking.. yes.

100 temps .. so needed air conditioning.  could not make it from the driveway to the air conditioning shop, until it got a new battery..   got new battery & air conditioning..    -battery worked so well, the lights wouldn't go off; period.    still in the shop, getting lights/blinker repaired.   in the meantime, big "thank you!" to rick for loaning (me!) his car..   to jonathan/AAA...  to everyone down at san leandro radiator..   my mom! always..     everyone helping me get from here to there and everyone nursing the jeep blue see back to 4 wheelin' good health.    /here is what ive learned...     before being a proud jeep owner, I never waved to anyone who drove a jeep..  

although I always waved to the walkin' man..  and young woman


then, joined in on the jeep wave..   and then, became a habit.  and now, even in this other car, still wavin' up a storm at every jeep drivin' by....    

and, pretty sure I was being followed...   and now might have a date.    

so,  get your wave on...     never know where this might lead.

In Jesus, signs, wonders & waves,  name,   amen!


***

in waiting:  art under the oaks/pallet painting...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home