Saturday, March 11, 2017

RESERVED for my autograph from/picture with MARK HADDON

yes.   I am reserving this space:


















for a picture of (me!) standing with Mark Haddon, and holding a personally inscribed copy of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime.

maybe..   we are at the Golden Gate Theatre! in San Francisco...   and I have an autographed playbill too!

but first...   I must come up with an exceptional reason...


...an exceptional   
[rare/unusually extraordinary/excellent/superior]

...reason...

[a basis or cause.. statement to justify an action]



so if you want to know what i'll be thinking about while I pray my way to work on 580, and what i'll be dreaming about in between every "welcome"   and "have a nice day" at the cash register...







In Jesus    ~forgive this selfish dreamer            's  name...   amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home