Monday, August 29, 2016

The Wanderer. creative ambition by (me!) sandra, tvgp

oh, how can I make this happen?
I want you to enjoy the same thing..  see it the same way..  smile and laugh too

but you may not join (me!) in the shower to do it.  I need someone to make a video for me..
just stick the camera near the window..   watch, like I did, as the carpenter bee goes so quickly from flower to flower to flower to flower..  buzzing over here, then down over there.. then back up over there, then to this side, then to that..  here a flower, there a flower

and, as I watched through the window, I heard the lyrics to the wanderer..

and this is a fantastic pairing!   the perfect soundtrack..

and will help explain why i was giggling/laughing while i was in fact, alone in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home