Thursday, March 03, 2016

Youre Welcome.. from (me!), sandra, tvgp

I hate advertisements.  I hate trying to read on line, and having ads pop up, move about, and dance and yell and scream for my attention while I'm trying to read.

this increases my LOVE for books..  printed books!  with nothing but text on the page..   nothing competing with the words..

I liken pop up ads, to..   well, if you try and walk down the street, and your goal is to get from the store to your car..  but say, youre a famous celebrity..  and every two feet someone is stopping you for an autograph or picture..   so, it takes like, an extra hour to get to your car.    -annoying!

anyway..  I like video games too; not as much as my son and nephew, but I like them..

I understand the necessity of ads, and celebrities, and autographs, and pictures..   I have had to advertise, and I would

"I would have been one of the annoying people to stop and ask STEVE MARTIN for a picture and autograph!   -if he didn't come to ricks picks on the ONE AND ONLY DAY I WAS NOT THERE!"

ANYWAY..  put it all together, k.

what I would love, love, love..  is to have a video arcade laser gun that I can plug into my notebook here..   and   -well, write now, the ads are either fixed, and I cant do a thing about them, or I have to go click on the red box with the X in order to make it  "GO THE F AWAY!"

I would much,   -much!- rather, have a gun, and point at the ad, and shoot it..   and make it therefore "GO THE F AWAY!"

I have mentioned this before..   it is such a win/win..!   win!

the ads get seen...    and we get to shoot them...      they get theirs...   and we get ours...

I do not personally have the know-how, or know-who..   to make this happen..

but someone does..

so, please...!   give this girl a gun...

In Jesus holy, target shooting name...     amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home