Wednesday, March 02, 2016

HAIRY SITUATION by (me!) sandra, tvgp

i do hear the voice of God, and more often than not lately, its been while I'm taking a shower:

***

God:  "Hi Sandra"

(me!): " Hi God."

God: "... where are you going today?"

(me!):  " alden lane "

God:  "..  and where is alden lane?"

(me!):   "....    in .....      Livermore... "

God:   " Sandra, "

(me!):   "Yes God.."

God:   "...  why are you shaving your legs?"

(me!)    "             ?!         "

God:   

(me!):   "....  well, at alden lane..   lots of beautiful plants and flowers..   you are so creative!  and but, where there are lots of plants and flowers, there are..   bugs!   yucky insects..  

yeah..  and, maybe one of the insects might bite me on the leg..    and then,

well, i would have to roll up the leg of my pants, to like, itch it..  and put some bug-bite cream..

yeah..  and if i might have to roll up the leg of my pants, in public..

....   my legs should be shaved?    -write.     its a cultural thing here...   "

God:   "nice try."

(me!):   "hairy legs it is then.   i love you!    -don't give up on me, k"


****

there is about a 7 second movie clip i would insert here to click on, to ignite some laughter and close this post..    which will require a little research..

so, tbc.


***

found it!

movie:  return to me,  with bonnie hunt delivering the great lines

megan:  "whatever you do, don't shave your legs"

grace:  "why"

megan:  "well, you know, then you definitely wont let it go too far"

grace:  "megan! its a first date!"

megan:  "yeah.  well I married my first date missy...  hairy legs are your only link to reality.

grace: "you should needle point that on a pillow"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home