Wednesday, March 02, 2016

FRIENDS YOU JUST HAVE TO MEET! for (me!) sandra, tvgp

the actual title, of this spectacular documentary is:  Friends You Havent Met Yet.  and here is my review:  LOVE IT!  every person; every clip; every encounter..    really does feel like I am meeting friends, the way Christopher introduces them...    and,   -it makes me happy..  so happy! to meet fellow 'mega bloggers!'    ~that is,

well, as I mentioned to Christopher Wienberg and Dr Gordon, when I click, 'next blog'  I see that a lot of people jump in the blogosphere the same way they join gyms in January..   very passionate and determined at first..  but 6 months later; drop outs..

what you see here..   life~timers.   and such a beautiful variety of people, blogging about such a beautiful variety of things..

~shines a light on the good guys out there, and gives me hope.  "thank you!" and "congratulations!" on this wonderful short film!


its pretty short, so, maybe a half glass, and half bag of popcorn...  half candy bar... "enjoy!"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3daMCpAqwQ



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home