Thursday, October 08, 2015

What we mean when we say men are like dogs. By (me!) sandra, tvgp

Please. The last post triggered my..  k. its yet another time, a male that was asking me a question was in anticipation of me saying things that might sexually excite..

but.. I did not understand this Pavlovian world yet..  And so, once again, I no doubt killed any arousal with my very thoughtful, and once again, literal response

I think I may have even provided a demonstration that went something like this:

k. We have this dish rag..    /pull dry, used, dish rag from near sink..

all crumpled up..

and then..   k. let's say I turn the water from kitchen sink on..

let just a little be absorbed by the rag..  watch the rag get wet..

/check here, make eye contact with male..  like, -are you watching?

and then I saturate the rag with water, and its all open and heavy..

-see?

.."and then to answer your specific question..."

this is where I squeeze the rag, short, repetitive squeezes, where a little water drains out..

"Its kinda like that.  "

***

so, we see that the learning curve for me, sexually speaking, was not really a curve at all really; much more of a cliff.   

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home