Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"I walked over hot coals with tony robbins!" (Me!) sandra, tvgp

True story. and I'm sure I've already written about it, so won't go in to detail. But the memory was triggered because he appeared at the round oak table with my charlie rose recently..

/charlie rose.. Who I got to meet in person and kiss on the neck.. 

Anyway..  here's the big stand out lesson in a couple bullet points:

1. I would have never been able to afford the tickets to see him and walk over hot coals on my own.  The tickets were gifted to me by someone else who suddenly could not go..

2.  MY REASON for wanting to conquer my fears was to be able to make more money..  I was swimming in debt..   I thought the entire reason anyone would go see tony robbins was to learn his secrets for financial success..   Once you have that,  -what else could you possibly need?

3.  I will never forget pulling into the parking lot for the event.  I swear to you.. My car was the only junker.  The parking lot was full of Mercedes, and expensive luxury cars.. Everywhere, new, clean, beautiful expensive cars..

it dawned on me, like.. Duh.  Only these people can afford tickets to his events!

But..  If they can afford these beautiful cars.. And afford tickets to his events

Why do they even need to see him?

that's when I really fully realized, as I had suspected all along..

maybe money didn't solve every problem after all...

then, the next set of tickets to see tony Robbins was for.. A lot.. Because his event was going to be in Hawaii..

he does teach us all a lesson...that's for sure. 

***

but I've found that when it comes to books and teachers..

The bible and joyce meyer have staying power in my heart, mind and soul and spirit..

but I did do it!   Walked over hot coals with my bare feet...

Woo hoo.

Hallelujah & amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home