Thursday, March 19, 2015

"oh no! not another awesome conversation show!" for (me!) sandra, tvgp #selfportrait

no secret charlie rose is my favorite.. conversation vs. interview and.. uninterrupted!  I sometimes watch tavis smiley; love oprahs new super soul sunday interview/conversations; master class..used to watch iconoclasts.. Inside the actors studio.. but whenever I'm channel surfing and it looks like a genuine conversation and an interesting person.. "I'm in!"

I'm the first to admit I watch too much TV already, but!

irresistible to (me!), I'm now hooked on: speakeasy.  -check this out:

Geddy Lee & Michael Chabon.
Nile Rodgers & Valerie Simpson.
Roger Waters & Bill Weir

and just finished watching John Mellencamp & Jann Wenner...

-these are fantastic conversations!   watch.

and if I were to update my self~portrait poem today.. I would definitely include.. "I am mellencamp..."

Now, as I watching.. every time john mellencamp turned his head a certain way..  "The Heart Seen!... in his ear!".  -which seems especially fitting for a musician..   I don't think my phone camera captured it well, but I'm going to post it anyway..   but if you get a chance to see the interview..  pretty cool.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Please! I can hardly stand it it is so good!

Carlos Santana with harry belafonte!

Yes. If I was updating my self~portriat poem

I am mellencamp and Santana...

God is love! he's got it write... He's got it write..

beautiful conversation.. "Thank you!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home