Saturday, March 28, 2015

"That must be a sign!" -as seen by (me!).. writeousmom

K, -short version:   doctor said in regard to my daughter, "looks like we have a future president"

I jumped write to imagining... ~yes... first female president of the united states of america!   -because as I've mentioned, I do not even know how to dream small..

but then as she started into her tween and teen years..  this wicked, fast very improvisational sense of humor..

see letter to Jon Stewart..

Then!  ..I was very recently taking pictures on my phone of pictures that already exist; pictures of pictures..  and I propped this picture of my daughter on a chair, snapped a picture..

the reflection is from the TV...  doesn't it look all... ~presidential.

but! It is a scene from a skit being performed during SNL's 40th anniversary special!

-so!  Now you know..  Our first female president of the united states of life saving humor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home