Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Now thats mercy.." as seen by (me!) sandra, tvgp

Topic: romance, mercy, grace and 2nd chances.

Now, -here is my truth:  there is no one I have dated who 'kicked me to the curb'  that I would ever give a second chance to; period.

and yet, I'm being given a second chance by the person I'm dating now... who I, once upon a time..'kicked to the curb'

either my interpretation is wrong.. Or!

this is God showing off again..  Grace and mercy.  Extending to (me!) what I am not willing to extend to others, and do not, therefore even really deserve..

but that's the very definition of grace and mercy; it is not tied to or determined by ~deservedness.   it can't be earned..or bought..

only recognized, and received with love and gratitude.

So, like.. "Thank You Jesus!"

..how do I not mess this up...    please help. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home