Monday, December 01, 2014

"A true love song!" By (ed sheeran!)

-you know how particular I am when it comes to "true!" love songs..

-no mention of a third party.
-no mention of a broken heart.
-no mention of "wish" or "imagine"
-nothing past tense..(once loved you)
-nothing not reciprocated; (if only you loved me like I love you..)
-no apologies (sorry I hurt you..but I love you..)
-no wondering/guessing/maybe's (.. I think I love you..)

I'm talkin'.  PURE..   Two people; in love; with...  "Each other!".  Write now.. Mutually.. 

I'm talkin'  -for sure; unseparatable.. Committed.. Faithful.. Beautiful.. Meaningful..

Not lustful; egocentric; temporarily infatuated... Until someone new comes along..

I'm talkin' Godly, heavenly, love..  Uncorrupted; untainted..

I could go on..  And it is a shame how hard these true  -true love  songs are to come by these days..

So it is extra pleasing on the rare occasions I do..  And, " I just did!"

Ed sheeran's. Thinking out loud.   What a voice! What a song!

"Thank you!".   Amen.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger SHE said...

-k, so it doesn't perfectly meet my criteria..

No matter.. Close enough..

Very, very close....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home