Friday, November 21, 2014

"We win!" Says (me!) To (my daughter!)

So, I bought Cheryl strayed's book wild for my daughter..  And towne center books offer gift wrap, so..

Proudly positioned it as a surprise gift at the head of her bed..

She is quite busy so I'm not actually sure when the opportunity to read will present itself.. But..  I said,

With a smile, I said, "I know its not a contest.. I know its not.

But! If it were...   " WE WIN!".    We being women.

I did not want to give anything away.. So stopped there.

-but for those of us who have read it..

I mean come on..  PLUS she had to deal with having a menstrual cycle and PLUS in the company of more than one man, she must deal with potentially being prey in a way that they do not..

If two people finish at the same time and its a tie..let's say

But one has great shoes and the other barefoot..

Its not really a tie then; is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home