Friday, November 21, 2014

Luke 12:4.. For (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Oh, you know I watch the news only very selectively when I watch it at all...   And when I see images of evil people ending the physical human lives of good people..  I find this passage comforting and reassuring..

Dear A.I team..  That would sure be somethin' wouldn't it?   To create a computer which can experience comfort and reassurance through what it   -does not know; but believes...

We are spirit inside physical bodies.  It has been said many times by many sages.. And I agree wholeheartedly:

We are not humans having a spiritual experience; we are spirits having a human experience.

Victory over death has already been accomplished for the family of believers...

In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home