Monday, November 17, 2014

2014 word of the year by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

FRICKIN'

-that is my vote.  But i couldnt frickin' type it on the dictionary.com website because the Frickin' advertisement pop-ups blocked the window.

"And if I have to come up with one more Frickin' username and password, I'm gonna lose my Frickin' mind!"

I love this word!  I hear people use it all the time..  Always from one form of frustration or another..

And that encapsulates 2014..  For every so called Frickin' technological advance..

A new set of frickin frustrations..   Its a Frickin non-stop obstacle course..

I'm Frickin' tired of it!   And so are all of my Frickin' friends..

***

I looked it up -that is, I typed it in the search bar at dictionary.com..

Its not in there?   Its been around forever..  How can it not be represented?

It is such an entertaining word! So popular..   The publics attempt to clean up their vocabulary while still expressing great frustration..

-in my most recent use..  I said, "I can't fuckin' beleive it!"

And then.. "Oops, sorry Jesus..   /sign of the cross..

I mean " Frickin.  I just can't Frickin' believe it.."

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home