Sunday, November 16, 2014

"HAPPIEST STRUGGLE!" For (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I had to tell my daughter; had to!
I had to tell my sister; had to!

Now I have to tell you-   I have to!  It is THE ONLY WAY anyone could ever KNOW.. If I tell you..

Because.. IT CANNOT BE SEEN by an outside eye..

Only communicated.

But I'm writing it down: November 15th 2014.   -a very! Significant day in my life

Why?    -because I had just recently written about guns.. And I was taking a brief trip down memory lane.. Just me, my memories, a cup of coffee in the morning; my quiet time..

And as I was recalling this and that I thought to myself..  
Which side of my head was it when he shoved the gun?

And tucked within the same second i had that thought was the EXCITING REVELATION that "i had to struggle to remember!"

It feels like a miracle!  -for decades if and when i recalled the experience i would literally re-experience the sensation of metal against my head..

I cannot get that sensation to return write now even if i try!

It has been ENTIRELY REMOVED.    -wow-

"Thank you!" Jesus!   Amen.

***

My daughter:  "what side was it?"

(Me!):  i just pointed to the write side of my temple.

Daughter. "Oh! -the same side as your tattoo."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home