Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dangerous reading for someone like (me!) Sandra, tvgp

-please! I am only to page 17 and already I am filled with the desire to (can a computer "desire?")  write 20 pages worth of my thoughts..

Because I have in fact spent a great deal of time (can a computer appreciate time the way a human mortal...)  thinking on this very topic..   The distinctions between computers and humans..

Computers, in my opinion (can computers have opinions?) Are the single best thing in the whole world!  when It comes to needing an analogy for human behavior..

Nothing lends itself better; nothing covers more ground.

And nothing has helped me to better appreciate  (can computers appreciate anything?) our complexities than comparing us to..   

Humans ARE God's masterpiece..

And anyone.. The greatest artificial intelligence team in this universe..

Anyone who experiments in this area, I trust (can computers trust?)

I trust ends up with a very high awe factor for God's creation..

(Can computers experience awe?)

-his thoughts are higher than our thoughts..  (Can a computer have a "higher" thought?)

-his ways are higher than our ways..   (Can a computer acknowledge a higher way?)

.. Oh! I could go on and on.. It all leads me to WOW!

I want to revisit a prior blog..  Yes.. You can program one computer to fix and trouble-repair another computer if and when it breaks down..

But you cannot program the computer to -care.

You can program a computer to -mimic

Mimic behavior, vocabulary, gestures, etc.

But you cannot program one computer to experience caring for or about another computer..

Try your hearts out..    /she says with a smile..

(Can a computer "try its heart out?")

More later..  Must get ready for work..

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger SHE said...

But let us use our imaginations (can a computer use its imagination?) For a moment..

And pretend some A.I team successfully recreated a thinking/feeling/evolving human being..

It would ALWAYS forever be a RE-creation..

You did not create yourself..

Anything you create..

Is possible, is ONLY POSSIBLE

If and because the ultimate creator..God,

Created you with the ability to recreate.

Be careful how much credit you take..

Men.

I gave birth to two children..

Two greatest things to ever happen in my LIFE..

I was created with the ability to become pregnant. "Thank you God.. Thank you Jesus.."

Focus on the fruits of the SPIRIT

Love, peace, joy

Patience

Kindness, goodness, gentleness

Faithfulness

Self control....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home