Friday, November 21, 2014

Person i would love to meet in person (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Long list actually but at the top.. Malcolm gladwell and then.. Whoever is responsible for this awesome slogan:  "sweetest comeback in the history of ever!".  -God I love that...   

I've never accepted advertisements on my blog; never allowed it to be used that way..

Although I have promoted sometimes for free because I've had a genuine good experience with a given product or place, etc.

Interruption! Quiet please! I hear a song playing in my head..

Yes!  I would like to dedicate this song to Hostess..

".. But you are the only exception..."

I would allow hostess to advertise ..  And only those few that have read me thoroughly would appreciate why...

In Jesus name,  -amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home