Monday, November 24, 2014

"I was write!" (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

Even though I was without doubt.. Upon seeing the pottery again I did two things: 1. Checked the SKU, and it had in fact entered the store before I started working there, but 2. I double-checked with laura about when she purchased it, and she said it was probably 3 years ago.  I've only been there a year and  half..

So yes..  I was write.  -I had never seen that particular piece of pottery before. I knew my hands had not touched, my eyes had not seen..

And so, me being me, I just have to be fascinated with that for a few minutes..

What my brain is and is not remembering; and my ability to observe/assess what it is and is not observing

Again..  I am not required to remember product; I have absolutely no need to remember; I certainly make no effort..

Its just happening automatically; effortlessly.

And yet.. To retain and repeat a 7 digit number

When it is required; needed.. And I do try!

   -quiet again please.. Another song pushing through..

"...  What's going on in that beautiful mind...

I'm on your magical, mystery ride..."

***

Oh! To unlock the vault of our memory banks...  See what is; what was; what's not in there...

When I finally get to sit down with Malcolm gladwell, I'd like..

"Malcolm.. May I introduce you to Eric kandel..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home