Monday, March 31, 2014

Speaking of my charlie rose..!.. By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

No, I'm not going to tell you AGAIN about how my (former) handsome prince helped me meet, kiss-on-the-neck, and get a picture with him.  /although I won't stop you if you want to re-read it..

But! I want to also mention his awesome interview with (former) president jimmy carter..

If my life does not get cut short.. (Awareness heightened by life experience/PTSD)  -this IS the work I will be doing.. My guess is in about 6 years from now /unless God directs me sooner.. His will; not my own:

I will go help rescue women/men/children from human trafficking.  I, with my whole heart agree, with jimmy carter.. (Paraphrase)

"It is the greatest human rights problem of our time"

And I repeat..  Slavery has not been abolished; it thrives under this new name: human trafficking.  -sex slaves.  

I can't think of anything more hideous.

Now.. My current spiritual GPS system says not to make this move until both of my own children are thriving in college..

And I've mentioned it before.. How utterly devastating to know, that 5 or 6 years from now.. I have no doubt they will still need me.

But! My dream..  And "I too have a dream!".  -to put an end to this violation of human rights.    I will contribute! To putting an end..   For (me!), I say this in Jesus name..  Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home