Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GIFTED HANDS starring (cuba gooding jr.!) Movie review by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Oh! This is so good, -so good! Several layers worth of good...
Now,

How can I get my kids to watch it?...  Maybe I could, on the sly, give it to the youth pastor..  And if HE..  Who the children love, respect and enjoy, -if he recommends it and maybe makes a teen movie night out of it.. Vs. (Me!)..  As in, Not-another-documentary-mom-no-way..   Well then .. I'll stand a chance. 

"I think everyone in the whole wide world should see this movie! Twice!".     -thats my review.

***

Also thank Megan here for: cloud atlas.  -confusing and therefore Intriguing.   Favorite line: "why do people keep making the same mistakes over and over?"

And the clay animation: max & Mary.. /or was it Mary & max?   -huge creative, highly engaging, visually delicious, cerebrally gratifying treat of a story

***
To (me!), it is the sum of all human existence; story.   We are at all times either living one, creating one, watching one, reading one, listening to one, or telling one...

"To stories!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home