Monday, March 31, 2014

JUMPSTARTer by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I'll am likely to explode I have so many topics I want to write about.. That is, -blog- about.  Let me see if I can organize:
1. "Thank you.. BIG THANK YOU!" To my most awesome brother for sending (me!) A computer! For my birthday! ..I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to connect the mouse, the monitor and my -feels-like-my-very-own-custom-made-keyboard to the computer.. But! No one knows yet how to connect it to the internet.. So there it sits while I blog again with two thumbs on my fancy phone.  I can't wait! Though! To use that keyboard!

2.  How many great Interviews in a row? ..my charlie rose... I could write and write and write but let me just mention the kickstarter dot com entrepreneur.  My favorite issue he shared:  something about how, "the only ideas that get money are the ones that are going to make someone else money".   -and so I practically stood on my chair.. "Yes!  Doesn't ANYONE do things anymore just because it would be a super cool thing to do?   -every idea, it seems, has to prove itself monetarily profitable..   When I've known all along, that there are many superior ways to profit over money... That's just one of many. Charlie mentions often, 'psychic' currency.  -when something gratifies your soul, spirit, creative vision, social need vs. Bank account.  I'm a huge understander/believer: as I'm sure can be demonstrated by my long resume of non-$-profit but very high returns in other ways creative adventures: movers & shakers creative dance classes/recitals; good neighbors holiday boutiques; recycled art creations & classes;  diapers to diapers exhibit; and a shit load, as they say, of writings... Photography, dances, shows, workshops, classes, etc.  Which are high value to community/culture and little to no value to bank account.   -I could go on in more detail.. But two thumb typing prevents: so, let me cut to the irony: of how it is then discussed in said interview.. Just how profitable $$$ kickstarter is...  This website where cool but perhaps not monetarily profitable ideas can find a potential audience to fund their ideas..   (Same with impossible dot com?)  I have not yet visited either site; just listened with great interest to the interviews and so cannot distinguish.. But anyway

Here are my TWO .. Or I should say, here are Two of my many ideas I would love to have funded. -just because they would be so Rockin' /and with potential for traditional profits.. But guaranteed! To better the world

1. The heart seen dot com.   I do have a business plan which remains un-funded, but a vision which is very clear:

A website where people from all around the world share and archive their found heart photography.  Found hearts = heart shapes found in our day to day environment but which have NOT been created with human Intention.  -I know there are other collectors like me out there..  And received drew Barrymore's book for my birthday (both found hearts & made by humans). -but there does not yet exist one exclusive place... In cyber world.   They are here and there and everywhere within blogs, books, social media.. But one URL where you find and store them all...

ALSO..  When I wrote my poem about the most beautiful graph/census in the world.. I meant it.  "I mean it!".   How awesome, cool, Rockin' fascinating would that be?!! -to have a world graph which showed, NOT how many people of this race or that race, or this economic level, that economic level..  But! A population graph which showed how many people have what inclinations/passions/gifts in what geographic locations..  On a micro level.. Let's say I wanted to know how many poets, painters, singers live in pleasanton?  NOT how many have made businesses out of.. Not how many are extroverted enough to publically demonstrate..  Not how many can afford to take a class..  But! How many people have what gifts? Oh! I could die from my curiosity about this... But live to see it manifest...  It just should exist!  Every time I think of our traditional consensus mandated by government to determine allocations of funds..  Oh! Who cares what skin color? Nationality? Gender?...  Who takes to water like a fish? At what age?  What toddler uses Tupperware like a drum set and demonstrates musical gifts? Which people take things apart and try to figure them out? Put them back together? Improve designs?  Who is inclined toward numbers? Words? Both? Neither? Who likes to act?  Who shows great listening skills? Such a long list.. But how awesome would that be.. If we captured baseball players for example: not just the competitive/professional..  But everyone who enjoys the sport.  Let me ask that in my imaginary human gifts website search bar:

How many people in pleasanton enjoy playing baseball?  Recreational? Competitive? What position(s)?

Maybe with age ranges..  Genders?   

How many poets?

Painters?

Bookworms?

Sketchers?

Dancers?

Comedians?

...  It is my opinion and vision and dream..  That GIFTS are what should really be counted!     .. The most beautiful graph in the world..

I can't close without mentioning how I know.. Many, many gifts will surface, some forcing us to create a whole new vocabulary. I have only mentioned commonplace..  But there are many.. Many.. Many..

How? Why?   If you like to ponder such things..

"See!".   Inclination to ponder...  One of my gifts.

Who can help me jumpstart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home