Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hypocrisy report card

God loves to reveal to me... Usually within a 24 hour period, ways in which I am a blatant hypocrite.  There are many. Its hard to escape. But, like, just this morning I was talking about how my sister, has, for as long back as I can remember, gotten over invested in TV dramas.  The people who write the dramas dream of her as their audience...it becomes so real.  And then here I  am on the eve of that very conversation, and guess what.. I can't go to sleep until I learn whether henry sees keiko in the cafeteria at the harmony camp! in this book I'm reading...   I'm not sure exactly when, what page,  it took over in my mind and heart as non fiction.. But this is no novel..  Henry is real!  All the characters... 
Dont be fooled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home