Monday, November 11, 2013

Unexplainable access to inaccessible things by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Inspired by conversations with my daughter yesterday. And now I'm back on the iPad, because I can't type well on the phone; but can upload pictures directly, while with the iPad, I can type, but can't upload pictures. -anyway.. My hummingbird experience, posted below is one of the most bizarre and compelling.. I will never forget how odd the experience was.. Having these words come out of my mouth.. But not -from- me.. -through me- and just how strange the words were.. "I wonder what it's like when a hummingbird dies?". Like, who even has such a thought? Let alone verbalizes it? -and how I just kind of paid brief attention, and then let it go.. Brushed it off as strange yes.. But then went on with what life demands.. Had never had anything like that happen before; have not had a similar thing happen again.. Not saying something out loud that didn't feel like it came from me.. And then watch it unfold in real life. But that is exactly what happened with the hummingbird experience. One day, out loud.. As if the words escaped -through- me, I heard myself say, "I wonder what it's like when a hummingbird dies?" and then one or more days later, a hummingbird comes write to us.. Slow, hovers, then goes to the bricks of a nearby house and -dies. Just like that. What would you make of that? I tripped off that for days! Tried every different angle for processing what it meant.. What I was supposed to know or learn or understand from it.. Where I ended up landing is here: the future is knowable. -but how far into the future? Seeing into the near future... I had a similar and yet entirely different experience with the limitless mind book. Now, -I have no recollection as to how I ended up with this book.. Did someone gift it to me? Did I buy it? Can't remember.. What I really, distinctly remember is one night, when I closed my eyes -on wherever that screen is, the back of our eye lids? Where you can enjoy little bizarre mini movies, or dreams, or visions, etc. I was captivated by this ...what was it? Asian.. Erotic-ish.. Especially the male head was pronounced and the shape of what he was sitting on.. And so, I remember thinking, -that's beautiful.. And making a conscious effort to hold it in my mind, on the screen.. Next thing I know.. It is rotating around, as if on a lazy Susan.. Allowing me to see it from every angle. Surrounded in black, empty space.. It was very pronounced; center stage, if you will.. And then disappeared. I remember thinking.. That was really cool.. And then, -like the hummingbird experience.. I just let it go and went on about everyday life. But! Within the next couple days I am compelled to pick up and start reading, limitless mind, and -there it is! A match! Of what I saw when I closed my eyes.. Wild! Wild! Wild! How? How did I see it, before I saw it? And then of course I thought it was also worth noting.. I opened the book on august 4th.. And write there in the beginning there is a reference to august 4th of a different year... I'll be re-reading this book soon.. But I can add those experiences to several others over my lifetime.. No two exactly alike, but all providing clues, hints, evidence that our day to day reality is not all there is.. Life is not as linear, chronological as it might appear.. And it is my understanding that time travel is possible; in both directions.. But write now we can only travel with our minds.. The title of Russell targ's book, seems accurate to me: our minds are limitless. It is our physical bodies that are restricted.. And I think, we are .. Well, I would not rule out teleporting.. Our physical as well as our mental beings. It seems at least we are exploring and headed in that direction. That far out quantam direction...in the futures past. Lastly.. When I just re-read briefly, in the foreword: rusell targ gives us insight into why we sometimes -RECEIVE- information -about a place, an object, a person - that is neither available through normal, local, sensory mechanisms nor explained by classical space-time theories.. I'm like, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN FOR YEARS.. But not very articulately. I know! At least I am very certain! 100% convinced, that we RECEIVE information.. Not in the obvious way.. Listening to people, or reading.. But when you're all alone.. In quiet stillness.. Listening and open... Available.. You can hear from God. You can RECEIVE information.. It is not coming from you.. Not generated from your own thoughts or mind.. It is entering you; being received by you. There is an internal experiential distinction.. I don't believe the secular world has an explanation.. But spiritual people, for as far back as you can read, and for as far forward; they all share this common experience. I am very grateful for it! praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home