Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CALL FOR AN INSTALLATION ARTIST from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

If I had the time, money and talent I would do this myself, but let me instead throw it out there as an invitation... Inspiration: find a space.. Create a space, whatever you need to do. One entry door.. One very hard to get to escape door. That's the whole point of the installation, getting from the entry to the escape. Opening the door and then... Having to fight through advertisements... Quick sand... Falling from the sky...jumping out from the side, getting in your way.. Slowing you way down..piped in ads over a loud speaker. You must climb over, under, find your way around this non-stop obstacle course of advertisements.. You have to practically become Indiana jones in a jungle of ads... Work your way to the other side... Then it opens into a beautiful clear blue sky, beautiful nature scene..to peace and quiet and Gods gorgeous landscape. Call it simply: 2013.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home