Tuesday, April 30, 2013

THAT'S NOT HOW I MEANT IT! By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I wouldnt suggest it's great to be wrong, but isn't it nice when you are wrong.. If somebody tells you. If at least, you know... Well there is an otherwise distinguished looking woman out there somewhere who is walking around in ignorance... If fact! Worse! Walking around ignorant of her own ignorance! And it's my fault because I was in a grand hurry and didn't bother to correct her. But what are blogs for, write: so, dear ignorant of your ignorance woman -this is what happened: your shopping companion asked, "is it okay for me to put my coat n' hat here while I shop?" I said, "of course." about 3 minutes later the store owner was concerned that a customer had accidentally left their coat n' hat behind. I said to owner, "not left behind, she is still shopping in the store write now.." k, so it's all good so far. But now it's time for me to leave quickly to arrive at my next part time job on time.. I need to pass on information to my co-worker just arriving. My co-worker is near the back of the store standing next to you.. Miss ignorance of your ignorance, and your shopping companion when I pass on the information, which includes, "the coat n' hat in the front of the store belongs to her.." -which! I said so MY COWORKER WOULD NOT! AS THE OWNER DID...THINK SOMEONE HAD ACCIDENTALLY LEFT IT BEHIND. and NOT, because, as you verbalized and are still thinking, "would be good for him to know so doesn't think we're stealing.". K. -and it makes me wonder... Just how many uncorrected/uncorrectable, misinterpretations in conversation take place each day between how many people. I'm not curious enough to do anything about it beyond briefly wonder...but I'm going to take some limited responsibility for the coat n hat one... Because I looked at you.. Realized how much time and effort it would take to explain.. And decided to just let that one go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home