Sunday, December 09, 2012

The Heart Seen dot com.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

The Heart Seen dot com

we are scheduled to launch february 2013.  (oh! i spy my lucky number)..

and i just want to thank everyone in advance for their contributions...   it takes a certain eye, a certain passion and determined desire to capture the heart seen...   especially the fleeting ones

which turn out to be some of my favorites..   but i love them all.  the permanent ones we can go revisit...   landmarks of love.

in any case..  i'll be blogging less in the coming weeks... giving all my time/attention to a successful launch.

to join TheHeartSeen   -in the interim, while our website is under construction...  you can email your photos to TheHeartSeen@comcast.net

or

send photos to

The Heart Seen
P.O. Box 732
Pleasanton, CA 94566


with love.. to all the heart hunters

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Amor I like the posting
Ly. Xoxooxox
HPh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home