Wednesday, December 26, 2012

THAT WATER IS TAINTED! Says (me!) Sandra, tvgp

K, -you be me. You be me. What would you do? I was with my handsome prince and we went shopping inside a store for gifts.. Im feeling fine. I'm feeling great. I'm thirsty. I grab a water from one of those refrigerators near the register... I chug several ounces worth.. Get a slight brain freeze. Odd, because the water is not that cold. Next thing I know.. Out of both sides of my eyes, and below, this wild strobe light thing starts happening... Strobe lights in triangle shapes and circles everywhere... It won't stop. I look up, I look down, I take a deep breath. I try to see if they will subside... They get worse... I did panic a little because as the strobe lights were ...strobbing.. I asked myself internally... If this never went away, could you live like this? The answer was NO! My head ached slightly but not severly... My stomach was slightly nauseous but I knew I wouldn't vomit. But those damn strobe lights! So, I ask handsome prince for the keys and waited in the car... Maybe if I was in a quiet place... But the strobe lights were not subsiding.. It started to dawn on me... How I chugged that water.. I text my handsome prince, don't drink the water. Save the bottle. It's tainted. I started to feel great concern.. If other bottles were tainted? Just this one? So I walked back in to tell the manager to pull the same types of water... He didn't seem as concerned. Handsome prince didn't seem over concerned. I can't describe how that bothered me... No one wanted to make a connection between what I was experiencing and the water I just chugged. I went over in my mind... How easy was it for me to open that bottle? I had no reason to be super conscious at the time.. I was thirsty. I grabbed the water out of the fridge. I opened it. I chugged. I have had that same type water many times without issue. What is involved in having it checked out? Who do I go to? And I thought I'll hold on to it.. If there are any other reports, I can validate them... But what if someone is waiting for my report to validate? And why didn't anyone seem to give a shit? Then I thought.. Of course you can't have a person make such a claim and management responds without evidence.. We'd have too many false reports for manipulative reasons.. So, upshot is this. I wouldn't drink another sip from that bottle for a million dollars. It scared me. The strange strobe light did eventually subside, but I'm super glad I did not chug the whole thing! And it scares me to think what could have happened if I did. I'm glad I was not alone. I'm glad I wasn't driving. And since that occasion, I have not been able to purchase that brand of water... I think maybe just that one bottle was spiked with somethin.. But I'm not up for taking a second chance. -this is why we need evidence though, write. Entire industries and sales can so easily be influenced/impacted with one such scare... The bottle is going for research... I'll let you know the results.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Now, I've never been to law school

But I was juror for 9 weeks..

And I've been a citizen for almost 47 years

I know if you want to make a case for or against something

-anything

You can.

And I know mass media/industry manipulations when I see them

A truth does always exist though.

Truth exists; inside you.

Each person always knows their own truth.

Their own motivations..

But a case can always be made for either and both and all sides.

Truth and case are not synonyms.

Truth is truth. You can make something look true which is not and vice versa

You can add a bunch of truths to support a lie

You can create a bunch of lies to support a truth..

Etc, etc, but a truth does exist whether we can get to it or not

And truth seeking is quite a layered journey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home