Monday, December 24, 2012

WHAT IS PERFECT LOVE? asks (me!) Sandra, tvgp

So, as I mentioned in my departing Seattle post, the current class in spiritual school I'm enrolled in is: perfect love casts out all fears. And I know a deep and full understanding of this **truth is a mandatory pre-requisite for whatever the next level is... So, I've been in study. Part of my study of course includes then.. Answering the question, what is perfect love? Cuz i have no need to study what fear is, i already have a PhD from that university. So, my homework includes reading 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8. And 1 Corinthians 13:13. Which naturally leads to studying the entire book, write. ** = truth as another spiritual law. Remember I wrote about that in my departing Seattle post also... What qualifies as a spiritual LAW; it is applicable to all of humanity, no person or religion can claim it as their own. There is no exclusive club or potential monopoly. -like love, truth is applicable to all of humanity. With so much gratitude in my heart for all that Jesus is teaching me... The empowering visions, the sweet whispers of wisdom and encouragement, the love notes and signs... To the whole world I wish you a merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home