Monday, December 24, 2012

NOTHING TOO EXPENSIVE for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Don't miss these scenes! 1. So, I said to my handsome prince.. I said, "I need to talk to you.". And he gave me his undivided attention. I looked him write in the eyes and I said in a soft, calm, sexy voice, I said,"now..so far, to date, I've had to act like I'm jealous sometimes so you'll know I love you. But! Now that you do know that I love you, I don't have to act jealous anymore.". -and he liked that idea. At first. He said something like, "well, you sometimes take it to the extreeeeme." and then I reassured him that I thought I had to act that way so he would know I love him. -and I repeated "but I don't need to do that anymore.". He said, "well, I don't mind if you get a little jealous here and there... Just not extreme. And I made a covenant with both God and my handsome prince that I would not be or act jealous anymore. Period. The end. 2. We we're talking about living together one day in the future. Just tossing around hopes and dreams for a house one day...would we still be compatible.. The creative artist and the engineer.. And as we were talking I glanced over at my glass on the nightstand... It was 3/4 full of a diluted, melted Margarita on the rocks poured the night before. I pointed to it and said to him.."if that doesn't piss you off there is a chance we might be able to live happily ever after,". Because if you read my pepsi explosion story then you'll know this vice has not left me; or me it. I still rarely finish a drink whether it's soda or alcohol or coffee or water. I accept this vice in myself.. I need others to accept it also.. Not turn it into a human felony. I really don't think we are supposed to go for perfect; I think we are supposed to go for humanitarian. Anyway.. Sometimes I have entertaining visions of people at my funeral.. "she was terrible! An awful human being! Always wasting something.. Half a root beer! Almost an entire glass of petite sirah! ..and they show pictures for evidence...look at this! There was still coffee in that mug! Big fat waster. Thats what SHE was!". - and sometimes I've been tempted to sneak and pour out the rest of my margarita or sake or whatever it is, so my handsome prince will think I drank the whole thing.. But I realize I'd rather be a big fat waster than a hide and sneaker.. So, I just let it stay on the table or the night stand -all out there in the open for judgement. He told me he just won't buy anything expensive that way he won't get so upset. And that's a good rule of thumb if you love me. Nothing too expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home