Saturday, October 06, 2012

PUBLIC THANK YOU TO CINDY & MIKE LAFFERTY from (me!) sandra, tvgp

huge surprise! from the lafferty's:

i returned the bells cindy loaned my niece to carry in the Christmas parade with the balloon platoon, and "we have something for you," she tells me with a mysterious smile

then they handed me a pretty Christmas gift bag

"we do Christmas a little differently," Mike kindly said, "we like to find people we care about, and see what we can do.."

"and you can't wait 'til Christmas to open it," cindy smiled, "you have to open it write now.."

and -no idea in the world this was coming..

a bran new gorgeous canon powershot sd1300 is!"

what a thoughtful, thoughtful, wonderful, and very generous surprise! /might have to do with cindy taking pictures for me with my beloved but aging camera in san francisco..

and again, offering to take pictures with my camera at the pleasanton parade.. when it took an immediate and unannounced retirement..

"thank you both so much!!"

you can be assured it will get lots -and lots- of use.

***

and dear friends and family...
my beloved children of the most high God

you know by now, God works through people..

and so even though you may sigh, and roll your eyes, and hide or cry out, "not another picture.."

you have been over-ridden by and must surrender to the holy spirit.

what other interpretation could there possibly be? obviously this is God letting me know i can take all the pictures i want.


i'm gonna have myself (click, click) a very (click) merry (click, click) Christmas...


love, ~mamma~razzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home