Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"PROVING IM NOT A ROBOT TO A ROBOT!?" by (me!) the very human, Sandra, tvgp

In order to leave my comments over @ leonardstegmann.blogspot.com, I must first A) come up with something to say, then B). Wait. I messed up. Let's make A, A 1/2) -because A) needs to be: A) I must log in to google, then A 1/2) come up with something to say and type it, then, B)"prove I'm not a robot" -to what in fact is a robot, via word verify. /since this frickin thing won't space the way I want... I shall at least show you where I would space by typing PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: so, PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: now, word verify for those of you who have thus far been spared, goes something like this: PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: two small rectangle boxes contain a combination of numbers and letters in font sizes which are of course small enough to fit inside the small rectangular boxes. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: the combination of numbers and letters, in addition to being of small font size... Are of a variety of font STYLES, K, -AND! the individual letters/numbers are not spaced like what you read here, side-by-side and legible, but rather, -well, it's like a wild word/number orgy in a box. They are hanging all over each other, sometimes laying on top of each other. Like a horny 3pt. Old English capital R write on top of a 1pt. Lower case petina I. /note! This program will not allow me to even type a lower case I. <---see!! PARAGRAPH & PSYCHOLOGICAL BREAK HERE! Anyway.. Last week I decoded a seduction between mrs. Lucinda and mr script! /her handwriting was all over the wall. And how many times has this happened? Well, I leaned in very close to get a good ---"LOOK!". Not 8! But, if you pry them apart with your eyes and imagination... 63! That is how word verify works... You must not only use your eyes and imagination, but if you can't instant-grow your page size with the touch of two fingers, you should also have a magnifying glass. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: eyes. Imagination. Magnifying glass. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: now, and this is what separates, if you will, the people who really want to say something from --the other people. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: it is really, really, human writer vs. Robot's robot, k. Because not only do the robots have traps like small, squishy, sweaty letter/number orgies you have to work your way through... But they also have pre-programmed spell check features which serve as like, -land mines. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE: it really should be called WAR VERIFY not WORD verify, now that I type about it. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE? Anyway, let's say, you use your eyes, imagination and magnifying glass and successfully figure out that before the orgy, what you had was 37 butters. OMG! ----I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU WITHOUT BEIN! FRICKIN OVERWRITTEN! PARAGRAPH! PSYCHOLOGICAL &BEER BREAK HERE. "I said! 37 b. U. T. E. R. S". -one T!! -all of this helps make the point doesn't it. WAR VERIFY combinations are almost never actual words, but the pre-programmed programs keep turning whatever you type INTO A FRICKIN WORD! PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE. so, in order to prove I'm not a robot, to this robot, I have to type butter with one t, while it insists butter has two T's. PARAGRAPH BREAK HERE. AND I'm not your how we win this war... All I know is that I've been recruited to the front lines in this battle and I'm going to shoot the second I see a white I.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger SHE said...

"...SURE!". I said, Damn it! "I'm not SURE how we win this war...".

Wait. Yes I do... .

By getting in the last word!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

LOL! This is why I love you, bbf. And it's not only because you find Captcha as inscrutable as I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home