Tuesday, June 02, 2020

The Me Too Movement and Black Lives Matter as considered by (me!) too, sandra, tvgp


we all know, ALL LIVES MATTER;  -write, 

but let us juxtapose the me too movement with the black lives matter, and our current very ugly and highly destructive crime wave which is undermining peaceful protestors who are all screaming "see!"

we've been telling you, and telling you... now do YOU "SEE?!?" the evidence..

Innocent Black George Floyd, murdered by Evil White Derek Chauvin     -this is a pattern!  racism in the world, racism/corruption in law enforcement

my research is limited; but   -as it is with the majority of people   -reacting in big ways to slowly incoming bits of mixed information, with questionable levels of credibility

everyone will factor in more details..   and still try to make sense; defend their original positions

   ***

it would be easy to forget the main tragedy:   the murder of a fellow human being.   and I would like to stop here and pray and send love and condolences to the Floyd family and their extended family and friends.   -what a heart break.  I am sorry for the loss of your son, brother, nephew, father, cousin, uncle, neighbor, co-worker, friend..   and to also have to handle the enormity of the news, the protests, the crime wave -which has been attached to George's death..    I can't imagine one day for any of you without Jesus...

***

here is what I've gathered:   a shopkeeper called police about a counterfeit bill  -George was located, handcuffed, and resisted getting in the police car   -and multiple autopsies show George had drugs in his system fentanyl and meth    -a total of four officers subdued and restrained George, with one of the four placing a knee on his neck for anywhere from 7 to 9 minutes, despite George saying he couldn't breath, and despite a fellow officer suggesting they put him on his side     

     -and it flashed in my mind   -how when women are raped..

was she drinking?  were there drugs in her system?   what was she wearing?   did she invite the trouble?


and while all of this is factored in, weighed and measured by the public at large, what we need to "SEE!"

is that a woman was raped.   (in some cases, also murdered)   and the predator should be caught, removed from society; held accountable

and,   -the me too movement, was screaming the same message as black lives matter

"SEE!"    -this is a pattern.   HELP US STOP IT!

and I believe the movement  -way, way, overdue..    did and has gotten positive results.  I call the me too movement successful

   -not that the crime of sexual assault is non-existent as a result

but less ubiquitous; yes

and I do believe my daughter, her peers, are entering into a safer work environment than me and my peers of my generation.    -in fact, very recently, I passed a new co-worker by who was watching the new anti sexual assault in the workforce video, which is mandatory now, but was non-existent when I was in my 20's.

-a crime without consequence.. turn a blind eye...  make an excuse for...   multiple crimes without consequence... 

  a pattern..

a culture of...     

until that one victim breaks the cultural code of silence...

a war begins   -the corrupt abusers defending/protecting their culture of crime; intimidating threats increase; crimes worsen  -victims are shushed, marginalized, their credibility attacked, their true victimization experiences turned into mere questionable allegations 

until two or three victims continue to break the cultural code of silence

more backlash

at least one, but sometimes several   -liars.   at least one, but sometimes several women who really do get blatantly caught lying about being sexually assaulted   -their motives might be financial; political.. doesn't matter

they become mascots for how then, ALL sexual assault victims are potentially lying and must be scrutinized and questioned    (I will spare several pages here, explaining the enormous disincentive for any rape/sexual assault victim to go public with every detail of their sexually related crime... but, it is very different from sharing the details of having your home, car, or store broken into, I can promise you that  -their bravery deserves purple hearts!)  anyway, we are introduced to a lying mascot....

     are there really any true victims?   is there an exaggeration?

until 20 or 30...  undeniable cases...

and then 100's...    [same pattern with Priests sexually abusing children/church scandal]

but the most important thing that eventually happens
            -SEVERE CONSEQUENCE for SEXUAL ABUSE of any kind

-for all the public to "SEE!"

   -until abusers themselves change their behavior  -based on the fear of a severe consequence

based on a fear of getting caught 

       (notice what motivates improved behavior...  so sad, really    )


and/or abusers are jailed and removed from society.


-but i must repeat, as a result of the me too movement, i am convinced my daughter is entering into a safer work environment;   as a result of the Catholic Priest scandal..  I believe there are less victims among young church-goers


not perfectly safe; but an improvement from prior to public awareness

****

i am highly inclined to juxtapose me too with black lives matter

    -patterns 

but, nothing like the crime wave we've seen in the aftermath of george's death has resulted from the outrage of a woman, or women being raped/murdered...

the crime wave, in my observence, really is  -thugs, opportunists, organized/funded terrorists, released inmates/criminals resulting from the covid 19 crisis   -blend of unemployment, poverty, and nothing better to do; fired up youth just waiting for any opportunity or cause

and i will go on record here..    without being able to articulate..   without being able to prove...

with some blend of 54 years of experience on the planet, with womens intuition, and a sensitivity to 'vibes'


     -there is something suspicious about the timing of covid 19; everyone with mandatory masks; shelter in place; unemployment; stores/sports shutting down; devastating economic circumstances;mass inmate releases

and, this civil unrest so destructive the president has to call in the military...

i can't pinpoint it;...   but..

***


all that said,  and on the topic of crime and punishment:

i'm going to jump now, back in time, and forward in time, and share some very vivid images i had in my mind   -prior to current mess, 

earliest shelter in place days, when organizing my writings and papers reconnected me to polly klaas

   -in a dream, I saw myself, calm as calm could be, pulling the switch on the electric chair, with Richard allen davis in it

and, now

when I woke from the dream, 

with my eyes wide open, and awake, and conscious

I saw the same vision repeat.

for a moment, my heart leapt, with   

with 


with HOPE!     Jesus...    really?!?    I could do it!   I know I could!   I could do it and not lose one night of sleep!"

   -and, many years of prayer, bible, teachers, I know now not to just entertain every thought that comes into my head

    -hold every thought captive!   

you hold thoughts captive; evaluate..   pray..    is it in alignment with God's will?

***

and so I remained in prayer..

***

not long after, I came across the Bible passage,   -one of my favorites, actually, about thinking about noble things.

it goes like this:

Phillippians 4:8

finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.

***

several days passed

***

I said to Jesus in a prayer, 

it is true, Richard allen davis, kidnapped, violated, murdered, polly klaas, and honestly..

if you would just let me, remove this predator from earth, to restore the pure memory of our very lovely, beautiful, innocent polly

I could give such a good report to her family, friends, and the community

I regard this as a virtuous opportunity

and, never anything against your will God!  never..

but if you call me...   if I hear the calling...

        someone please call and ask me!

it will be YES; THANK YOU; PRAISE GOD! AND AMEN.


***

and in quiet moments, on the road, or gardening.. my mind is rehearsing what I will say

      the first part I borrow from something I heard td jakes say,   'eternity into time'


"you came from eternity into time
       you used your time to terrorize, kidnap, violate, murder; you are evil.  

your acts of evil robbed countless people of any feeling of safety, joy, love; you destroyed lives; took life; and made others lives miserable for decades

you do not deserve, as polly's father says, to breathe the same air of Godly people

from time we send you back to where evil, wicked predators go; eternally.

In Jesus name,   [pull the switch]      amen.

***

and the following day, we all move forward...


***

write now, in real life, real time:

 I have a picture in my studio..  I am standing next to my best friend of the time, 
    
we are in elementary school  -wearing outfits my mom sewed for us to wear in the school fashion show; same fabrics, different designs.

this is the friend that was staying the night at our house the night I was kidnapped from my room.  she was sleeping on the twin bed next to me in the same room

the predator managed to break into our home; walk down the hallway past my parents bedroom, get me out of my bed, out of the house, into the garage without anyone waking; knowing..

in my case, 

the police were called; they fingerprinted; and ultimately they found the predator

he was already dead; had been shot by a former cell-mate.

***

already dead....      already dead...

***

and Richard allen davis is alive; three meals a day, health benefits, recreation...  on death row  (on death row STILL!  and Polly was kidnapped/murdered in 1993!)

***

the people of California voted for the death penalty

   -and re-voted, even..

***

Governor Gavin Newsom, in march of last year, 2019, signed a sweeping order putting an executive moratorium on the death penalty  (but based on the pace, even prior to moratorium:   1993 to 2019..  would Richard allen davis be put to death   -ever?)   /the system is a failure; I agree!

***

I am still in prayer..   we know not to fight evil with evil; but overcome evil with good.

***

my heart is revealed here:

    evil for evil, would be like, if we found someone who would kidnap, violate and murder, Richard himself, or any young and innocent loved one in his life...

       -that would be evil for evil.

but, 

wouldn't it be good for all of society if we could justly remove the evil, wicked, murderer-of-the -harmless-pure-and-innocent predator from earth via employing the voted upon death penalty.

***

so much to think about on any given day...

  -I will cast my cares and eat breakfast.    amen.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home