Monday, June 01, 2020

If anyone has cause, it is (me!) sandra, tvgp



late in the evening, I was spiritually prompted to write the following:   more than a conqueror 

***

and I intuitively knew the blog that would accompany those words; it is this one:

kidnapped and sexually assaulted at age 6 by a predator of Portuguese  descent; there was an opportunity for me to distrust//hate ALL people of Portuguese descent

kidnapped and raped at age 16, by a predator of middle eastern descent; there was an opportunity for me to distrust/hate ALL people of middle eastern descent

kidnapped and raped at age 17 by an African American predator, there was an opportunity for me to distrust/hate ALL black people.   Add on, that the lakeside serial rapist, was only seen by victims for under 1 second, and remained at large..  this meant..   it really could be just any black male, anywhere, anytime..  save those who were extremely short or extremely tall..

and those three violent, traumatic, life threatening experiences which crippled me with PTSD for decades to come  -were all violent acts perpetrated by males; so there was an opportunity, or shall I say, multiple opportunities for me to distrust/hate ALL MEN.

also..  I had a gun pointed at my head a second time, during a bank robbery, where the robbers were black males.

when I was the target of bullies during my middle school years; those bullies, each and every one of them were of Mexican descent, so I had an opportunity to distrust/hate all Mexicans

so, I am more than a conqueror in this way:   there is no  -ZERO- distrust and/or hate in my heart, mind and soul for any  -GROUP.    be it race, or gender, or political affiliation, or career choice,  etc. 

my friendship circle includes Mexicans, Indians, Blacks, Hybrids, Whites, Asians..  too many to name,  each with their own unique blends of nationality and origin; none 100% anything..    

I am very much a 'content of character' person.   -individuals, as righteous and good, or evil and bad..

individuals -their behavior; as beautiful or ugly.

I am write and wrong to ideas, behaviors, decisions    -not projecting on any stereotyped whole; the actions of the few

     -for me, the ugliness and mess I am seeing in the news   -this repetitive way we are presented with evil white cop vs. innocent black man

it is wildly successful in creating riots; just as we see...

but a total failure in moving us forward.

I am never for seeing innocent people have their car windows smashed in; stores set aflame, property damaged/destroyed, thugs and gangs bully their way through streets with no consequence

Thank God for the police officers on duty write now!   Who else can slow down, contain, stop the unnecessary violence and destruction.

I am for noble, good law enforcement officers, and against evil and corrupt fake law enforcement officers.

I am for peaceful protestors, and against evil, violent, destructive thugs who undermine peaceful protestors

I am for good caring people; and against bad, mean people..

****

the analogy came to me again..    the way vineyard owners use roses.     each row of grapes end capped with roses.  not for aesthetics, 

but because there is a health threat; a bug(?) which the roses are more sensitive to, and react to more quickly than the grapes

so when the farmer sees the roses being attacked; this is their alarm to address the issue and save their grapes

   -I see all these major cities under attack write now as the roses..

it is our alarm to save our cities and neighborhoods

****

much of what i'm seeing   -and I do consciously restrict the amount of news I watch

but much of what i'm seeing is not a genuine concern for pockets of corruption with fake law enforcement officers

much of what i'm seeing is, opportunists   -criminal behavior with a green light from culture circumstances which empowers, encourages and escalates      - very little to no,  personal accountability for anything, and lots of blame on someone or something else for everything

ugly and sad.  unnecessary but entirely predictable.    and oh my goodness; add covid and shelter in place, and financial burdens, and stress of unemployment, and the release of countless inmates...

and next to nothing else to really do...

has there been an easier time for hate groups/terrorist groups to recruit followers?  


***
.
we will continue in this loop, for eternity

or

until we change   -literally remove race, career, gender, politics, etc. from the conversation

and focus only, exclusively on content of individual character.

***

I write this, as someone who has every justifiable reason to feel oppressed, victimized, by different races and the male gender; every reason to distrust and hate..

but I trust.  and I love.    -these are gifts I've received as a direct result of choosing Jesus as my Lord and Savior.   I am rescued and restored, and in gratitude stay in prayer every day of my life

I close with this beautiful passage from the Bible; and I am going to edit/personalize it:

I have been pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed       2 Corinthians 4:8-10

***

I have been kidnapped and raped by three different predators; I have had a gun at my head during a bank robbery; I have battled PTSD for decades; I was bullied by..   and abused by alcoholics..  and mistreated by unevolved, egotistic, self-centered manipulators; I have lived under the poverty line.. and been shuffled from room to room.. 

but today I am a peaceful, happy, hard-working, creative, joyous, proud mom of two amazing young adult children, and blessed with a most romantic loving relationship; I have the world's best friendship circle, and parents and siblings and extended family and neighbors.  

and I will stay in prayer.   and I will continue to trust and love and  -enjoy!  every day life.  "Thank you!" Joyce Meyer

     -with Godly sorrow and love for every innocent person negatively impacted by violent criminals who disrupt and undermine peaceful protests.

in Jesus trustworthy name,   hallelujah & amen!


***





   



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home