Thursday, June 18, 2020

in word AND deed... (sexy! & tops!) #IWA


repeatedly I tell my children, "put God first and everything else will fall into place"

but I dont just say it

we practice it; every. day.

we wake up and watch Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Bishop T D Jake's.  our 'spiritual trifecta'

Robert says a prayer out loud.  90% of my own prayers are silent; internal only

and then i will say something like

"this is the day the Lord has made,
we have re-joyced, re-Joel'd and re-Bishop'd
and we will be very glad in it!"

and WOW to the month of June "thank you Jesus!"

which has included our bike ride in monterey, a spectacular lobster lunch prepared by maria and john and wonderful visit with our friends sammy and minnie...     a way fun dinner, dessert, LCR game and wonderful friendship visit hosted by valerie and sebastian.. with john, maria, tony, adam, layla, and included charming company of snickers, almond, cashew, and peanut; two corgis, two chiwawas (sp?)

robert and I having our own -just the two of us -romantic dinners

an awesome & uplifting friendship visit with my beautiful friends catherine & carla.  each our own chair, at a social distance at veterans plaza park in pleasanton...  but our first in person since february..    an extra "thank you!" here to carla for hosting a couple zoom coffee visits to hold us over until...

several beautiful walks, social distance visits with neighbors, telephone visits with family & friends...

some recreational tennis  (entirely new to me) at a local park that recently opened...

and we are only 1/2 way through the month!

for Robert & i..    our experience is that we are continuing in 'due season'     -write through the pandemic...  write through the peaceful protests and the riots undermining the peaceful protests.

and my experience..  waking up next to robert..  watching the birds on the seed bell out our kitchen window while I pour our coffees.. looking at our ginkgo.. flowers, california flag yard art..  watching passersby..  several who we know by name now..

glancing all around our ~home, and the many pictures of loved ones and fun loving experiences...

it is my interpretation that I am living in a pre-ordained life that was waiting for me...   if I did not grow tired and weary

so that is my message then: keep GOD 1st place..

and although you may be tempted..

dont grow tired and weary.    keep going!

there is a due season waiting for You Too

in Jesus trustworthy and faithful name!

amen.


picture from our picnic in half moon bay yesterday   Hallelujah & amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home