Thursday, March 19, 2020

King-Synch-Kong-Song Surprise! as discovered by (me!) sandra, tvgp


DO THIS:
You will need two devices

One one device, go to youtube and find the king kong song from 1970's; Jimmy Castor Bunch

On the other device, go to youtube and find evolution of dance by Ricardo Walker

click on them simultaneously so they start at the same time.

mute the music/sound entirely from the evolution of dance video

let the king kong song play as you watch the dancers.

"is that fun or what?!?"

****

oh! I live for these happy accidents...  here's how it happened here just two days ago I think.

we had watched a Godzilla movie..  wonderful/fun, and we started remembering the "Go, Go Godzilla" song..   

and then Robert was trying to remember the King Kong song, 

I had no memory of a King Kong song..

so he was on his phone, searching..

and I was on our tv, with youtube up, and the evolution of dance presented itself; it is nothing I searched for..  but I thought i'd pass some time by clicking/ watching while Robert looked for the King Kong song on his phone.    Not wanting to interrupt.. I had muted the tv, so he could hear the music his phone was playing..

when he found the version of the song he was searching for...

I was like, …  no way!  check this out...

and totally enjoyed watching this unexpected perfect synchronization; very fun!  

give it a go..

I could re-watch several times and still smile just as big

to the saints of synchronicity  "thank you!" & amen.

also, 

try saying king-synch-kong-song several times in a row as fast as you can.

next time someone asks me if I speak any foreign languages, i'm going to throw that in with the lyrics from lady marmalade


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home