Tuesday, July 24, 2018

"That's it! Galatians 6:9!" as experienced/interpreted by (me!) ~tops


the blessings have been back to back, front to front, side by side, and then some.

so when I heard Joyce Meyer mention Galatians 6:9, write away I was like,
 "that's it baby!  we are having our due season!"

and what I wrote to my sexy in a romantic card  -is that, while I do pray 'a love like ours' for everyone

I am, at the same time aware; how rare..

and wonderful

so, "Thank You Jesus!"   and..

I can't say I did not grow weary; because I once was very weary indeed

I can't say I did not grow tired; because I have past up being tired and known great exhaustion

but what I can say 

I have kept going and I have kept doing good

and my sexy has over 26 years noble service, career + outside of work..

so, 

that's my interpretation of current events

hallelujah and amen.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home