Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hot. photo by (me!) ~tops


I am awake to my blessings.

aware.

I am aware I am experiencing the best year of my life

God's blessings, favor, anointing

[this has to do with much more than my romance..   it has to do with my parents, siblings, children, work, friendships..    everyone here, doing well, thriving in their individual lives]

but when I pen-point

exactly

when and where it started.

the best year of my life...



and so, every now and then, 

when we are on a bike ride, 

or picnicking at this park or that beach

when we are sipping wine together

or enjoying blt's and mimosas for breakfast, 

when we are grocery shopping or cooking together, 

when we are alone

or with friends, 

when we are vacationing and partying

or in-between our individual work shifts;

every now and then I just look at him and with a smile..

"I sure am glad you asked me to dance.."

and he smiles his sexy smile

"I sure am glad you said yes"

and I say with a smile

"Thank You Jesus!  Thank You Barones!"

and we clink cheers our coffee mugs, or our champagne glasses, or our water bottles

and we kiss

those nice long, slow, passionate, French kisses

***


"oh!  lets add that on then, shall we!"


..the way I know I must be part French for the way my tongue loves to twirl around when im kissing my sexy..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home