Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Are You Inviting Me To Live With You? clarifies (me!) ~tops


Do You Remember? 
when my sexy said to me  -when he committed to me

when he said he would not be sleeping with or dating anyone else

and I had to check with him about that, the following day

because, it is not only alcohol that can intoxicate

sometimes you can just be under the influence of a great day, or a wonderful song..

an especially good meal, or physical ecstasy

***

well, while we were in cancun  -my sexy invited me to come live with him.

I had the exact same reaction  -

like, are you sure?

write now we are intoxicated by the ocean, this vacation, the sun
it's all so romantic and relaxed and fun..

i'm going to check back with you about that invitation when we are sober and out of this environment


***

and then I got to thinkin' how awesome it would be..

to have a place to put my autographed book collection!

to get them out of boxes in storage

-where I can see them!  every. day!

***

when I checked again with my sexy.. and mentioned my books..

this revealed a number of things to me

***

and in a few months..

I will reveal them to you also. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home