Saturday, November 04, 2017

Muffin heart? stumps (me!) sandra, tvgp


and I looked at this piece of scratch paper
which has my very own handwriting..

and I was like,  -muffin?  why on earth did I write the word muffin?
am I supposed to bring muffins to someone?

muffin?!

muffin  -with a heart ..

?

what does m.u.f.f.i.n. stand for?
/because very often I will just the write the first letter of each word to help me remember something longer to write

and, there was a recent conversation where direct, crude and common and euphemistic sexual terms were being discussed, so then I was like..

?

a blog post prompt to write on that topic?

and then my mind said YES!

a blog post prompt! that what it is! a reminder to post this:

***

the heart seen!
by spike & emailed by squidmann
a muffin crumb on the couch

love it!  "thank you!"  xoxo  ~s.c.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home