Sunday, September 24, 2017

Public "Thank You!" to (kari lizer!) -from (me!) sandra, tvgp

it remains the hardest and longest I have ever laughed.   -and,  -ive heard reports that laughter is a social thing,  -that people will laugh more in the company of other people

but I was alone watching tv

and I doubled over, fell off my daybed..

curled up on the floor, laughing so hard, tears..

   -no one could have played the scene better; no one.

Julia louis dreyfus, as the old Christine,   in what I am identifying as the 'unsend' scene,   -where she chases the cord in a panic to the outlet in the wall and yanks it unplugged in a desperate effort to unsend an email..

and then,    the scene where she describes to her son's teacher about what her son found in the drawer ..       "... for my neck pain..."

***

and when I need to instantly transport my mind, mood and attitude..  I pull these scenes up in my imagination.   so, "thank you!"

***

In I even heard Jesus' laughing's name...     amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home