Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Cerebral Hyperlink Overload.. for (me!) sandra, tvgp

in the course of one working day..   too many to count.   I will 'click open' three:

The peanut butter story

because I had cause to clean up a bunch of ants yesterday.   -and there was some liquid ant bait, but, I wanted the job done a little quicker so I packaged taped them; to death! I am a fan of adhesive solutions.


and then,

and then, as I was walking past josh, for the 3rd or 4th time, I said in passing, "think I might invest in some of those roller shoes..."

and then he mentioned working at this other nursery, where he did a lot of walking from one side of the nursery to the other, and he said, "I used to call it the GREEN MILE...   "

and,

having just been to see beach blanket Babylon..    any song that played on the radio in the cashier kiosk  that was a part of the show..    -so, all new cerebral hyperlinks; songs I had heard prior..  but usurped by the entertaining, humorous, performances; iconic costumes...

putin on the ritz...    -a new permanent visual image established.

more later..

in loving Jesus with all my heart, my soul.. and my mind's  name..  amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home