Friday, April 28, 2017

Public "Thank You!" to (sue fordyce!) from (me!), sandra, tvgp

... for turning me on to Chonda Pierce.     -I shall enjoy more as time allows..

***

and I don't know if she already includes this in any of her comic routines, but  -me personally,

I was laughing hard and out loud, when I read Song of Songs in the Bible..

and, I thought, during that time..    I realized rather..

ive never seen anyone cracking up as they read the Bible..   but I sure have:


    -romantic love; the head over heels kind

and what was considered compliments in that era..

                                                 your hair ... like a flock of goats..

                                                 your teeth..   each matched with a twin..

                                                your neck... like a tower

                                                    your breasts...   twin fawns of a gazelle grazing among the lilies

your thighs shelter a paradise of pomegranates with rare spices..
                                                                      henna with nard,
                                                                               nard and saffron,
                                                                                       fragrant calamus and cinnamon,
with all the trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, and every other lovely spice



In Jesus great gift of laughter's name..     amen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home