Sunday, April 23, 2017

Perpetual state of marvel for (me!) sandra, tvgp

so, I had my camera nearby, charged, ready.. because my son was coming by with his prom date.. 

and since it was so nearby and ready.. I couldn't resist:



and this rose!  the customer offered it to me..   "cut it off..

I was like, "oh my goodness.. I would never do such a thing.. I don't want it..   just a picture... but thank you.."


-she ignored me.

surprised me a minute or two later, and brought it back to me in a plastic vase with water..

it's on my mom's kitchen table write now.

"thank you!"   jeri..      entirely unnecessary; completely generous; much appreciated

***

alden lane has the best customers...

and really, I had no idea..   no idea, how many people grow their own vegetables!  how many people with a passion for gardening...

In Jesus name.. amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home